Product Returns & Damages
Damages must be reported within 1 business day of receipt of your item, upon approval the same items will be re-shipped. Any items ordered and returned will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and billed for shipping costs incurred if any.
Returned & Bounced Checks
Checks returned due to NSF/Insufficient Funds will warrant a $25.00 fee.
30 Day Guarantee Terms & Conditions
If you are dissatisfied with the results obtained from a Smart Organics Inc. product, return the unused portion in the original packaging (must include the outer box with UPC code) along with the dated receipt from the retail location it was purchased from and an explanation of dissatisfaction within 30 days of purchase to our corporate address for a full refund or exchange. Returns will be subject to standard shipping charges. Smart Organic's Inc. cannot guarantee the refund on third party sales and all purchases made via the third party must go through said the third party.
Note: Refunds will not exceed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
Smart Organics Inc. | 3580 Oceanside Rd | Oceanside, NY 11572 | 516.728.2900
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information, and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term 'Smart Organics Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3580 Oceanside Rd Oceanside NY United States 11572. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.